Hope & Joy provides a list of links and resources for anyone affected by the disease of addiction.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, DON’T RUN
- Alanon/Alateen Information line and/or to talk to a person who understands loving someone with addiction call 1-800-344-2666
- To find an Alanon/Alateen meeting call 1-800-356-9996 or online at CLICK HERE
- Narcotics Anonymous: www.na.org
- To find a Narcotics Anonymous meeting: CLICK HERE
- Alcoholics Anonymous: www.aa.org
- To find an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting: CLICK HERE
- For an overdose or other poison emergency or question anywhere in the U.S. call 1-800-222-1222
- The U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration provides a toll-free and confidential hotline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They provide assistance in English and Spanish for individuals and family members facing substance abuse and mental health issues. In the U.S., call 1-800-662-HELP(4357).
- Call 2-1-1 for information on where to get help in your community. The implementation of 2-1-1 is spearheaded by United Ways and information and referral agencies in states and local communities.